Corporate & Local Funding
Numerous private organizations and foundations offer grants to support STEAM education. From the Honda Foundation to Oracle Giving, these companies have funds set aside to support STEAM education. Some of these include:
Lockheed Martin STEM Education Outreach
American Honda Foundation
AHF provides grants for youth education with a specific focus on STEM and STEAM subjects.
Toshiba America Foundation Grants
Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants
ExxonMobil Educational Alliance Program
The NEA Foundation
The Shell Oil Company
- Lockheed Martin STEM Education Outreach: Grants are provided for student-focused programs in the areas of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- American Honda Foundation: AHF provides grants for youth education with a specific focus on STEM and STEAM subjects.
- Toshiba America Foundation Grants: Toshiba offers grants to teachers for the creation and implementation of innovative STEAM projects in their classrooms.
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants: They offer grants that support STEM education, particularly programs that prepare teachers and engage students in innovative, hands-on activities.
- ExxonMobil Educational Alliance Program: This program provides grants to schools to enhance their math and science programs.
- The NEA Foundation: Offers Learning & Leadership Grants to fund participation in high-quality professional development experiences and student achievement grants for improving academic engagement and achievement in STEAM subjects.
- The Shell Oil Company: Shell provides grants for K-12 programs that boost math, science, and technological skills.
- Oracle Giving: Oracle provides grants that focus on advancing education, protecting the environment, and enriching community life. Their focus in education includes STEM and computing education.