Did you know September 30, 2023 is the last day to obligate ESSER II funds?
While the deadline is quickly approaching, there’s still time to use ESSER II funds to create a more engaging and effective STEAM learning experience for your students with Ozobot.
Ozobot can be used to meet ESSER II goals in a number of ways, including:
- Addressing learning loss: Ozobot can be integrated into curriculum to reinforce key concepts in subjects such as math, science and even language arts with hands-on, motivating lessons that also build STEM skills. 74% of Ozobot users use Ozobot to teach core subjects like Math, English Language Arts, and Science, with 95% of teachers reporting increased engagement.
- Supporting social-emotional learning (SEL): Ozobot can be used to teach students about teamwork, problem-solving, and resilience. For example, students can collaborate to create an Ozobot obstacle course or to program their Evo robots to complete a specific task, providing a sense of accomplishment. Additionally, Ozobot offers free SEL lessons available in Ozobot Classroom for students to complete to help them process and share their emotions.
- Promoting STEM engagement: Evo is a fun and engaging way to introduce students to STEM concepts. Students can learn to code Evo two ways, with Color Codes and Ozobot Blockly, to understand the principles of engineering and robotics while building their coding skills.
To help you build an Ozobot program for your school or district, we’ve created a new Grants & Funding Tool that provides you with the information and resources you need to get started. This free tool includes:
- Funding guide that outlines the types of grants and funding opportunities available for Ozobot programs
- Sample grant proposal you can reference to apply for funding
- Case studies that demonstrate the impact of Ozobot programs in schools and district
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to use ESSER II funds to bring more engagement to your classroom and create an exciting learning experience for your students with Ozobot. Visit our Grants & Funding page to learn more or contact a rep today!